I love him so much, yet I cheated on him. I said I cheated because he hurts me, said it was pay back for him taking me for granted, but all of that was a lie.
I cheated because I didn’t want to be hurt so much that I couldn’t breath again.
I gave myself willingly to another even when my heart cried for resistance, I let loose my garment; allowed another to feast on my flesh. I drove a dagger through my own soul, I felt that if I could be with another, inways the same i had been with you, i would forget about my love for you;
that my HEART would FORGET to feel for you
myMOUTH would FORGET to say YOUR NAME
my LUNGS would FORGET to BREATH YOUR LOVE
my SKIN would FORGET your LOVING TOUCH
I thought I could FORGET IT ALL
But I couldn’t be more WRONG…..
I’M NOT ASKING for your FORGIVENESS
I’M NOT ASKING for your LOVE
I’m just here, writing the words I never got to speak, action I never got to explain…
All of these doesn’t excuse what I did
BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND…MY LOVE FOR YOU STILL STANDS!
Successful relationship comes in many various styles, but then some of us need some guidelines. According to expert, relationships have five characteristics in common;
- An ability to communicate effectively about each other person’s feelings and need: Once we know and love ourselves, we are better able to express ourselves with integrity. In other for a relationship to be successful, communication is accepted.
- Skills to engage tension and resolve conflict: Couples that go the distance are able to address conflict. They can move pass conflict even when they don’t see eyes. They use source of conflict as opportunity for growth.
- Expert strategy to keep their sexual spark alive: lack of intimacy is one of the biggest reason relationships fail, so in other to keep the spark alive, don’t wait until it feels organic, a little effort will reap exponential benefits.
- High level of self love as a foundation for loving each other: This include a respect for our own limits and boundaries, confidence in our own value and a sense that we deserve to express our desires. This is a must if you want a healthy relationship.
- Relationships role models: Great relationships usually have somebody they look up to learn from, somebody that can guide you. Think about who in yor life can guide and support your development as a couple.
Although love is the foundation of any happy romantic relationship, love is not enough, in other to have a healthy relationships both parties have to be willing to work on it, take good care of themselves, take actions. Certain behavior makes a difference in a relationships happiness, like expressing your gratitude, focusing on humility.
Bob Marley (Robert Nesta Marley, 6 February 1945-11 may 1981).
Five Memorable Quotes;-
- “The truth is, everyone is gonna hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for”.
- “Love the life you live, live the life you love”.
- “You never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have”.
- “One good thing about music—when it hits you, you feel no pain”.
- “Some people feel the rain, others just get wet”.
Cry of an infant child,
Half of a being, a smile so mild,
Wake of the morning, so glad,
Never to see your face again dad, so sad.
Running with friends in the sun,
Never wished we had a son,
Said mom, with her bottle of rum,
And then, that was when it all begun.
Now with childhood, all had past,
Growing into a man was all but chance,
Do all you have to when you can,
Because the day has to but run.
Now with marriage comes joy,
Living by your soul-mate, quite yours,
Sharing your togetherness feels hot,
Until the cries of babies sing songs.
And old age strikes in an easy chair,
Singing it could be “sixty-happy-cheers”,
With stories of old age gone to tell,
And how life treats us, so unfair,
This is the first day of the rest of my life.
There are two men in the world,
Who are crossing my path,
One is the man I love,
The other’s in love with me.
And one exists in the nightly dreams
Of my sombre evermore,
The other stands at the door of my heart.
And one once gave me a vernal breath
Of happiness squandered-alack!
The other gave me his whole,long life
And got never an hour back.
And one live hot in the song of my blood
Where love is pure, unbound-
The other is one with the humdrum day
Where all our dreams are drowned.
Between those two every woman stands,
in love, beloved,
And once every hundred years it happens
That both in one unit.
There is no such thing as a PERFECT RELATIONSHIP.But a relationship can be deep and strong,shallow or superficial.A relationship can be healthy or a toxic one.
SIGNS OF A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.
- Both people have the center on themselves and only then is a relationship formed.
- You share similar values and interest and you create,have fun and experience things together.
- There is a high level of tolerance,transparency,trust,and respect.
- You listen to one another and show sensitivity to feelings and needs.
- You hold each other up when tough times comes.
- in intimate relationship,there must be love and sexual attraction.
A relationship that is full of Severe Criticisms,Contempt,Rudeness,Jealous,Insulting,Degrading,Blaming,Gull tripping,Criticising,Physically acting out,;And then this action keep repeating themselves,Then the relationship is definitely toxic.
On the other hand,healthy relationship provide you with strong foundation and roots to go after your goals.With a healthy relationship,when things go wrong,you feel encourage and supposed,strong,grateful, and alive.
BUILDING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH RELATIONSHIP MATTERS!!.
A man and a woman never achieve complete comfort with each other if they haven’t been intimate until the man has penetrated the woman in sexual intercourse.There’s always at least a slight awareness of one’s own curiosity,and of the other individual’s likely curiosity too.
Reason why women get committed or tend to feel attracted to a person that they have had sex with,is due to a hormone called “OXYTOCIN”.
Base on my research,oxytocin play a vital role in social bonding,sexual reproduction in both sexes (male & female).Oxytocin is released in our bodies when we orgasm and also during childbirth.
Oxytocin is also refer to as LOVE hormone or CUDDLE hormone and that’s because its increases our level of trust and can make us feel more connected to that other person.
However this doesn’t mean women can’t have casual sex like men do.This hormone will more then likely make you feel something for that other person,but its doesn’t cause you to immediately fall head over heels.
A lot of women will report feeling a connection with someone after sex,even if they don’t quite understand that connection.A lot of women also say that they feel closer to their partners right after having sex.Both of these things are result of OXYTOCIN.so while the hormone can make you feel some sort of connection to the person you just slept with,it not some sort of weird,binding love contract.
Basically OXYTOCIN dose make a woman feel attracted to a man after SEX.Oxytocin is something that happen in our body that we have no control over.
Are you happy with your current relationship??,Are you really at peace with it,Do you just wanna air out something to someone,.then let discuss. its talk time with immaculate. email @ firstname.lastname@example.org